To qualify for our fund program, applicants must be affiliated with an academic institution or non-profit research laboratory.
Funds are available for research projects. College faculty members, research staff, and postdocs are qualified to submit proposals. Undergraduates and graduates are able to submit proposals as a part of advanced ongoing research programs which faculty supervisions are required for the submission.
Submit your proposal
Step 1: Ensure that your proposal meets the following requirements:
- Language: Must be written in English or Chinese
- Proposal Title
- Background and Significance
- Research goals, including a problem statement.
- Description of the proposed method
- Research plan
- Expected outcomes and results
- Resource requirement estimates (e.g., data, compute requirements, human resource, equipment) for your project
- Biographical Sketches of Principal Investigator(s)
- References, if applicable
Step 2: Go to the online submission tool . Filling out a form requesting basic information and uploading proposal and CV
Step 3: Submit your proposal by the deadline.