Alibaba Innovative Research (AIR)
Alibaba Innovative Research (AIR) is a BRIDGE between Alibaba and the scholars from non-profit research institutions worldwide. We want to support frontier studies in computer science and the related areas by funding application driven research programs that perfectly fit into real industry scenarios.
Alibaba Innovative Research Applicant Requirements
- Applicants must be affiliated with a non-profit academic or research institution
- Faculties and postdoc students of university and other research institutions are qualified to submit by their own
- Undergraduate and graduate students are welcomed to submit proposals which are part of your ongoing research; but the research MUST BE currently under faculty supervision
- Include research proposal (Template English/Chinese)
- Include citation if applicable
- MUST be written in English or Chinese
The 2018 AIR application period closes on Sunday, July 1, 2018, at 11:59 PM Beijing Time.
How to Apply
Please kindly review current topics we released and submit your online-application with Chinese/English research proposal. Please use proper citations in your application. Plagiarism or other violation of academic integrity will not be tolerated. Make sure that all application materials is submitted in time. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Select your research area carefully to ensure your proposal is evaluated by reviewers from relevant fields. Also, DO NOT send any confidential or proprietary information in your proposal. Any information you send us as part of your application will be considered non-confidential regardless of any markings or designations on it.