Alibaba Internship Program (AIP)
Alibaba Internship Program aims to provide graduate students with opportunities to apply their academic knowledge and research skills to solving real problems in the industry.
In Alibaba, we value your passion, excellence and dedication. In this program, the candidates are expected to independently complete a project coming from the real-life business scenes in Alibaba, and will be supervised by top scientists and engineers from Alibaba or well-known universities worldwide.
You fit to us if
- You want to work in a world leading company with world-wide top scientists
- You are highly motivated
- You are capable of working both independently and collaboratively
- You have mighty will to succeed
Needed qualifications and skills
- You are currently a graduate student in Computer Science and other related fields
- You are excited to work in the areas of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, Computing, Database, Machine learning, Quantum Computing, etc
- You must be proficient in some programming languages like Java, C/C++, etc
- You must have writing and speaking skills in both Chinese and English
We offer you
- Meaningful, interesting and valuable project topics
- Fruitful working experience that can boost your future careers
- Competitive compensations
- Include research statement (Template English/ Chinese) and resume
- Include citation if applicable
- MUST be written in English or Chinese
This is a paid internship position within Alibaba, which primarily involves working on a project alongside and as part of a team of Alibaba researchers. Successful applicants will benefit from comprehensive training and professional mentorship, and accumulate hands-on industry experience while working with Alibaba researchers, engineers, and product teams.
How to Apply
Please kindly review current topics we released and submit your online-application with Chinese/English resume and research statement. Please use proper citations in your application. Plagiarism or other violation of academic integrity will not be tolerated. Make sure that all application materials is submitted in time. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Select your research area carefully to ensure your research statement is evaluated by reviewers from relevant fields. Also, DO NOT send any confidential or proprietary information in your proposal. Any information you send us as part of your application will be considered non-confidential regardless of any markings or designations on it.